Kevin Jon Pribell is a lawyer and Realtor® who assists buyers of Central Florida residential real estate in the selection, negotiation, contract preparation, financing, and closing of their purchase. Kevin Jon Pribell is uniquely qualified to act as a buyers' representative through his affiliations with the National, State & Local Boards of Realtors®, Attorneys' Mortgage Services, LLC. and his member-agent status with Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund, Inc. Additionally, Kevin Jon Pribell has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a major concentration in Real Estate and Urban Analysis and is Board Certified as a Real Estate Lawyer in Florida.
Born in Orlando, Florida, June 13, 1965, Mr. Pribell was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992 and is a member of the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. Mr. Pribell obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Florida in 1987 and earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) Degree from the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in 1992. He has been a Licensed Real Estate Broker since1986 and is a Member of the Florida Bar (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section) and is a Member of the Board of Realtors®. Mr. Pribell practices law in the areas of Real Estate, Mortgages, and Buyer Representation.
- 1983 Kevin Jon Pribell first obtained his real estate license as a Salesperson in Florida.
- 1986 Kevin Jon Pribell became licensed as a Real Estate Broker in Florida.
- 1987 Kevin Jon Pribell obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration at the University of Florida with a major concentration in Real Estate and Urban Analysis.
- 1992 Kevin Jon Pribell earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) Degree from the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University.
- 1992 Kevin Jon Pribell became licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law in the State of Florida; and became a member-agent of Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
- 1997 Kevin Jon Pribell became affiliated with Attorneys' Mortgage Services, Inc., enabling clients to save money through competitive mortgage loan programs.
- 1998 Kevin Jon Pribell became board certified as a real estate lawyer in Florida.